Passion with a Balanced PerspectiveMy blog is all about seeing the world with fresh and creative eyes. Sharing inspirational insights, finding new ways to consider long standing topics and increasing our possibilities. You've got an open invitation...
- The Silicon Valley Therapist series #4
- Quote: Reflection on Life Direction
- The Silicon Valley Therapist series #03
- The Posi-Traumatic Perspective: The Upside of Down Times
- HSW on NPR
- The Silicon Valley Therapist series #02
- The Silicon Valley Therapist series #01
- How To Choose A Therapist
- What’s Therapy About?
- The Trip From A to B
Posts by Category
Category Archives: Relationships
A lot of couples come to therapy citing a series of squabbles over petty issues. Here’s the first thing I tell them: There are no fights over small things. All fights are about big things. We blame them on small … Continue reading